$124.99
Was: $224.99
Availability: Usually Ships in 7 - 10 Business Days
  • Shipping Icon
    FREE SHIPPING
    Enjoy free shipping on most orders over $99
  • Easy Return Icon
    EASY RETURNS
    Our main priority is ensuring your complete satisfaction See Details.
All-Clad - 6 Pc Cook Serve Tool Set Description
  • All-Clad signature handles are crafted for comfort and performance
  • Easy to clean stainless steel will not react with foods
  • Finest-quality, highly-polished 18/10 stainless steel
  • Designed to match All-Clad cookware
  • Lifetime warranty; made in China, dishwasher safe

All-Clad Tools are the essential tools for any professional chef or gourmet home cook. Each features the same distinctly-styled handle found on All-Clad cookware. Every tool is ergonomically designed to achieve ideal balance, weight and feel. The sculpted thumb groove relieves fatigue by providing a firm, secure grip. Highly-polished 18/10 stainless steel makes All-Clad Tools durable enough to last a lifetime. All-Clad Tools are preferred by professional chefs and gourmet home cooks for comfort, style and durability that matches their All-Clad cookware collection.

Product Specifications
Brand All-Clad
Type Tools and Accessories
Series Tools and Accessories
Material Stainless Steel
Country of Origin China
Reviews

Reviewed by Valerye Cribb on 2016 Jul 11th

Great Kitchen Tools - Really nice looking and sturdy utensils. I think they will last lifetime. All the utensils are a great size and accomplish the kitchen tasks that you are performing with them. I wish the handles were more comfortable and that is why did not give a five star rating but otherwise very pleased. I am giving away all my other utensils that are like these because I know I will no longer use them. The canister that holds the kitchen tools is very sturdy and good looking,. I have the set out on my counter displayed with pride.

Reviewed by Peter Suslock on 2016 Jun 8th

Gorgeous Set Of Kitchen Tools - I love All-Clad and this set of kitchen tools are as gorgeous as they are functional. My canister has the brushed finish from the bottom 3/4 up to the mirror finish which is great as it resists fingerprints. Each tool is wonderfully cast, and perfectly balanced - a perfect example of form meets function. The Pasta server is excellent for not only pasta but steamed veggies and sauces. The large spoons and spatula prove to be indispensable time and time again. These tools really do work well and you get everything you could possibly need in one gleaming, gorgeous set. The high polish Mirror finish is stunning and brightens up the look of your kitchen with a sleek and understated elegance. Anyone who loves to cook will adore this set of essential tools and is sure to enjoy them for a lifetime.